ELDRED JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
600 RTE 55
ELDRED, NY 12732
845-456-1100 Voicemail 5384
Classroom Rules: My classroom follows the school disciplinary procedures outlined in the student handbook. I also require of students the following.
1. Respect all classmates at all times.
2. No talking while others are speaking.
3. Raise your hand to speak in class.
4. No EATING, DRINKING or GUM CHEWING in class.
5. Be on time each day and be prepared to work.
6. Respect others personal space.
7. Follow safety rules at all times.
8. Ask questions if you do not understand.
9. Complete all assignments on time (get everything together and stapled AT HOME)
10. Homework will be placed in the assignment box at the start of class. If you do not have your
homework it will be marked as a zero.
11. All homework must be completed with the correct heading.
12. All lab work (data, graphs, charts.) must be completed in pencil.
13. Please come prepared for class (assignment that is due, agenda pad, notebook, calculator,
and pencil ) you will not be able to go to your locker.
14. Bring a good attitude everyday and we can all enjoy learning about Science.
1- Teacher will speak with student first about behavior.
2- If behavior continues a phone call home will occur.
3- If the behavior continues the student will serve one hour detention after school with teacher.
4- If the behavior continues then a parent teacher conference will occur.Materials:
Notebooks must be kept on a daily basis and brought to class each day. Student will not be allowed to go to lockers (if they come unprepared to work). This is a disruption to the learning process. A section for daily notes, dittos, class work, etc ... will be kept and in dated order. Absolutely No photocopied notes. If you miss class for any reason they must get notes from another student.
Test will be announced one week prior. Final Exam in June represents 20% of final average. Late work will result in a zero.